- Communication with international customers in the Spanish language (reception and processing of incoming queries via phone, email, live chat);
- Resolution of users’ problems; help with current issues;
- Registration of information in the database;
- Interaction with internal departments on different levels regarding specific projects.
- Fluent Russian and Spanish (B2 level and higher);
- Confident PC user;
- Competent spoken and written language;
- Readiness and ability to learn;
- Sociability (ability to communicate with different people);
- Responsibility, stress resistance.
- Schedule: shifts for 12 hours (day, day, 2 days off / night, night, 2 days off);
- Conveniently located office;
- Training and mentoring for new specialists;
- Comfortable, modern office equipped with everything necessary.
- Steady salary and clear motivation system;
- Corporate lunches + unlimited tea, coffee and sweet things;
Contact for CV: firstname.lastname@example.org