Move2Armenia movement opens up Armenia for life, work, business and education through online services, offline events and an active community.
The creative department of the global brand Move2Armenia functions as an internal advertising agency. We solve the tasks of projects under the Move2Armenia brand․
- At least 2 years of experience in SMM/content management.
- Knowledge of platforms: Facebook*, Instagram*, Telegram, LinkedIn.
- Ability to create photos and videos with a smartphone (+video editing).
- Ability to draw layouts for posts, stories and videos in Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator/Figma (one of the programs is enough).
- Proficiency in Russian and Armenian.
- Promotion of two internal clients of the company on social networks.
- Quick response to news and events.
- Creation and cross-posting of content on platforms.
- Publishing content in two languages (Russian, Armenian), depending on the target audience and platform.
- Weekly collection of statistics to analyze content effectiveness.
- Office in the center of Yerevan
- Work in coordination with the creative team which will help and support (account manager, brand manager, two SMM managers/content makers, translator, art director, graphic designer, event manager, PR manager, targeted advertising managers)
- Support of your ideas and initiatives
- Professional courses and trainings
- Official employment
- Career growth
- If you have recently moved to Armenia, then we will help with opening a bank account, obtaining a social number and a residence permit.
- Schedule: 5/2 10 a.-m to 7 p. m.
We are waiting for your response with a link to your portfolio. After your response we will contact you for a short initial interview. If you pass this stage we will offer you 14 paid test days in the office. We’ll make sure we’re right for each other. Next—an offer and you are in our team!