We are seeking a skilled remote React JS Developer to join our team. As a React JS Developer, you will be responsible for developing high-quality, responsive, web-based landing pages for our online digital products. You will work closely with our design team to implement their designs and ensure a seamless user experience for our customers.
● Develop and maintain high-quality, responsive web-based landing pages using React JS and related libraries.
● Collaborate with the design team to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code, ensure a seamless user experience and a consistent visual identity across our digital products.
● Ensure the codebase is optimized for performance and scalability.
● Write clean, well-documented, and maintainable code.
● Test and debug code to ensure compatibility with different browsers and devices.
● Collaborate with the wider development team to ensure consistency in code standards and development practices.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in React JS and related libraries.
● BSc/MSc in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field
● Proven experience in React JS development and related libraries.
● Familiarity with agile development methodologies and tools such as Git, JIRA, and Agile
● Experience with common design patterns and styles (e.g. RWD, PWA)
● Pre-Intermediate level of the English language (both verbal & in writing)
● Familiarity with APIs (WebSocket) and package managers (npm), task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack), and CSS processors (Sass, Stylus)
This role is ideal for candidates seeking a challenging opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing technology-driven business. If you are passionate about front-end development and want to work in a creative,
collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you are the right fit for this role.
● The role is a remote full time position, 160 hours per month
● Flexible working hours
● Weekends off
● We value employee input and maintain a flat organizational structure to minimize bureaucracy