DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
The application is new, being developed from scratch. It is an infrastructure application for the InfoSec & Compliance teams to enable an overview and manage all the compliance and infosec risks by identifying and systemizing information and applying all the organizational procedures for the operations of the whole company
This project is the best option for you if you want to:
• work on a brand-new application
• be a part of a new team with direct access to stakeholders and your area of responsibility
• take part in a critically important mission and interesting domain
• work on a project with a clear relation between the team input and business value created
• work with a modern stack.
The team consist of 2 Full Stack and 1 QAA (full-time), Product Owner, DevOps, Designer, Domain Expert (part-time).
TECHNOLOGY STACK & INFRASTRUCTURE: .NET Core, .NET 5+, React, TypeScript, Docker, UI AGGrid.
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of desktop and web applications
- Experience in drafting test documentation (test plans, test cases)
- Solid understanding of the basics of applications testing (types, ways of organizing tests)
- Experience with Scrum
- Spoken English
Nice to Have
- Experience organizing and maintaining testing processes in projects
- Experience in automated testing (.NET)
- Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, Jmeter etc.)
This job announcement refers to working remotely from Goris and Syunik Region.