Our client is one of the leading business travel management companies in the UK, helping corporate and government clients organize travels for their teams. Within the project we build a complex API-centric travel management software from scratch following a cloud-native approach, using microservices architecture and modern technology stack. We evolve a strong team of around 10 engineers + management and leadership to launch the project.
- 2+ years of automated testing experience
- Skills in working with automation tools (Selenium)
- Knowledge and skills in programming (OOP, С#)
- Knowledge of test types and ways to organize them in the testing of various kinds of applications
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Making test documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of databases and skills with DBMS (one of the following: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of working and integrating with CI (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Ability to learn and master new technologies
This job announcement refers to working remotely from Goris and Syunik Region.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please submit your application to email@example.com mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!