- Provide an efficient, responsive and confidential administrative support to CEO.
- Undertake CEO office associated administration to maximize effectiveness and prioritization in line with business demands.
- Pro-actively manage the diary of CEO
- Act as secretary of meetings chaired by CEO when required.
- Plan the agenda, ensure timely consolidation of documents, follow up on action delivery, and ensure prior reservations of meeting facilities.
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Manage CEO office incoming and outgoing correspondence- record, assess, prioritize and redistribute incoming correspondence/calls/emails/ addressed to CEO.
- Provides translation, if needed.
- Act as Records Keeping Coordinator of CEO Office
- Coordinate other administrative tasks
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in English, Armenian and/or Russian
- Demonstrable tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts
- Willingness to learn, ability to work under pressure
The following skills are essential for this role:
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the CEO’s office
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult and challenging circumstances
- Ability to manage conflicting demands
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- Additional information
All interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Personal assistant to CEO“.
Please keep in mind that mentioning the position you’re apply for is important!