We’re Nomad Capitalist, the world’s most-trusted firm for global citizens to who to live, do business, and invest overseas. We’ve been featured on BBC, Bloomberg, Fox Business, PRVA TV Serbia and Montenegro, and 100s of newspapers worldwide for our work to help people live, do business, and invest overseas. Our team of experts has extensive professional experience in law, finance, and the offshore field in general. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we operate out of three continents.
We are searching for an Office Manager/HR onsite lead to join our team. We are looking for a person which shares our vision, and enthusiasm and is ready to help us grow. At our company, hard work, motivation, and eagerness to learn are always appreciated.
- Assist office staff in maintaining files and correspondence that is confidential;
- Arranging office issues (ie: cleaning, buying the best coffee, paying bills, etc.)
- Monitor stocks of office supplies such as stationary, and pantry supplies and place orders when necessary. Ensure office equipment is functioning such as lightning, AC, doors, locks, and cabinets are functioning and maintained as required.
- Handle the petty cash reimbursements.
- Organize internal office events such as monthly gatherings.
- Assisting HR in maintaining the dress code and ensuring the team is happy.
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews, and so on.
- Assisting HR with local hiring – interviews, candidate sourcing.
- Greet any clients visiting the office.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in an administrative/office management role.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in business administration, Law, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Reasoning ability and good independent judgment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive starting salary and salary growth in 90-180 days
- Drama-free work environment
- Health insurance
- Best coffee in the city.
- An opportunity to grow in the company
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on Jobs.am