We are looking for analytical, results-driven Back-End Engineers (Node.js) who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. Back-End Engineers will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless user experience.
Back-End Engineers must work in teams alongside Front-end Engineers, Quality Assurance Specialists, Product Managers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Artists to ensure a better, more efficient end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Node.js Developer responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of low-latency, highly available, scalable, and performant services;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
- Collaborate with the Front-end engineers, QA specialists, and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience;
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming techniques, adopt new technologies;
- Database creation, integration, and management;
- 3 years of Node.js experience is preferred
- Rest API
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.