NET Developer, Greeting Cards App
Date PostedFebruary 11, 2022
Expiration dateNovember 30, 2022
The client is a UK-based company specializing in selling personalized greeting cards, flowers, & gifts.
The company presents itself as a leader in the technology sector and uses a variety of technologies to meet the needs of their customers. With the increase in demand for remote meetings and celebrations, the analysis and extension of the product’s capabilities is the main goal of the project.
Currently we are working in two directions for setting up teams with the customer: the augmentation of existing teams and setting up separate dedicated teams. Based on this we are looking for a number of .Net stack positions (preferably with web experience) for different teams. The required skillset might slightly vary from team to team, so below we collated a more general description of what is needed for all teams. So, if you don’t have experience with all the technologies, don’t worry as each product team has a more narrow technology stack.
Tech stack and infrastructure: AWS, Serverless, Terraform, TypeScript, C#, .NET Core, GraphQL, React. Robust and performant cloud/serverless applications, with a focus on user experience and business growth.
- Experience in the development of commercial applications on the .NET platform and C# (for Lead position 7+ years; Senior position 5+ years; Middle position 3+ years)
- Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API
- Deep understanding of building Rest APIs
- Experience with data storage such as MS SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- Experience in software design (a must-have for Senior Engineers)
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns
- Experience using test-driven development (TDD)
- Spoken English (Upper-intermediate/Advanced)
Nice to Have
- Experience with microservices architecture development
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge of HTML/Generic
- Understanding of cloud concepts (AWS hands-on experience).
This job announcement refers to working remotely from Gyumri and Shirak Region.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please submit your application to email@example.com mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!