The client is a company that is focused on breathing new life and opportunity into the access control industry. They do this by leveraging the latest technologies to provide new intuitive ways for people to interact with their access control systems that are affordable and highly reliable. They are installed on tens of thousands of doors in thousands of facilities throughout North America alone and their rapid growth has placed them on Utah’s list of top 100 fastest-growing companies for the past five years. We’re looking for a highly skilled senior backend engineer who wants exposure to a large variety of technologies and leads the design of new functionality.
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in a software development role
- 1+ years of experience with NodeJS and the ability to design and implement well-thought-out server-side APIs
- A self-starter, driven, and with high standards of quality
- The ability to rapidly consume and understand a large existing codebase
Nice to have
- Experience with React.js
- Experience working with OAuth 2.0
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Proficiency in stripe, Twilio and mailgun APIs
- Ability to quickly navigate and integrate API’s from third parties
This job announcement refers to working remotely from Goris and Syunik Region.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!