Kiraki Foundation is looking for qualified partners to deliver fast-track upskilling and reskilling courses.
Kiraki Foundation is looking for qualified partners to deliver:
- fast-track upskilling and reskilling courses for the most disadvantaged groups in Armavir, Shirak, Lori, Ararat, Gegharkunik regions of Armenia.
The applicants are expected to design and deliver the course in close coordination with Kiraki team.
5 such courses are planned to be delivered for the next 4 months.
The courses will cover the following themes:
1. Accessing online and remote job markets
2. Hospitality strategy and digital transformation
3. Innovative greenhouse management
4. Visual Storytelling
5. Strategic Communications and Tailored Research Skills
There are specific Terms of Reference and expected deliverables for each training.
Application process: Implementation proposal in Armenian or English (up to 4 pages) with a detailed budget shared at email@example.com.