Job type: Full-time
We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to support the team by creating materials that advance our communications efforts.
• Design visual content for print and digital applications.
• Design and layout of materials for internal communications
• Design essential business materials (e.g. business cards, presentations).
• Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data.
• Edit video clips for use on social media platforms.
• Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events.
• Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction.
• Assist team in developing and executing communications plans.
• Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts.
• Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms.
• Maintain organized content files and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files.
Requirements and skills:
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, aftereffects and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, Drop Box and G Suite.
• Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
• Ability to work independently.