Are you a sales-oriented professional looking to make a competitive wage and generous commissions while traveling the world? If so, our International Sales Executive position may be for you!
The Business Year is a global media group that has been providing investors, businesses, and governments with first-hand insights into the world’s most dynamic markets for over a decade. We conduct hundreds of interviews a week with top decision-makers in the Middle East, Latin America, Central and Southeast Asia, Africa, and Europe and our content is available in printed reports and across an array of digital platforms.
Our International Sales Executives, acting as Country Managers, are based in one of the 30+ countries we cover and are tasked with forming commercial partnerships with our clients.
- Arranging interviews with top business executives and other public figures
- Establishing and maintaining commercial relations with advertisers and other clients on a win-win basis
- Attending business events and other networking sessions
- Working as part of a small, in-country team and in coordination with Head Office to produce publications and reports
- University graduate with knowledge of international, political, business, and economic affairs
- PERFECT command of both written and spoken English. Fluency in a second language, preferably Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Arabic is a plus
- Commercial and business acumen. Prior experience in sales is preferred but not compulsory.
- Availability to be based in the field for up to 11 months of the year, spending 3-8 months in each country
- Outstanding personal presentation
- Excellent organizational, networking, and interpersonal skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active self-starter, functioning well within a team environment while being capable of working independently
A very attractive package with a fixed salary and commissions based on performance. All work-related expenses covered (accommodation, airfare, insurance, driver, assitant, phone bill, etc.)