OnGrod company is looking for Full stack developer
- Development of full stack web applications (including frontend, backend and integrations) from scratch;
- Development planning, release management, Code Reviews
- Drawing up specifications for interfaces, algorithms, microservices, API.
- Maintaining up-to-date technical documentation, tests, support for CI and staging environment;
- Constant interaction with the architect and subcontractors (frontend, operations);
- Participation in the design process: analysis of technical requirements, clarification of specifications, estimation of terms and resources, planning together with the PM and the architect;
- Formalization and delegation of tasks, monitoring the work of subordinates, conducting interviews and code reviews;
- Level: Middle+ or Senior
- English: Upper intermediate (to communicate with English-speaking customers, write and approve documentaand maintaining tion)
- Experience in development or system administration: at least 5 years.
- Experience in commercial development of Web applications (in the field of Frontend, Backend or DevOps): at least 3 years;
- Willingness to demonstrate previous experience (repositories, documentation);
- Knowledge of version control tools and code collaboration practices (git, Github, Gitlab);
- Deep knowledge of the following technologies (at least 2 from the list below, willingness to master the missing ones):
- Web Servers: (e.g. Django, aiohttp, starlette) and ability to implement REST API, WS
- Linux (Ubuntu server, Debian, CentOS) – package and resource management, administration, troubleshooting
- Containerization (docker, docker-compose) as a means of delivering and deploying applications
- Experience with OpenSource projects, the ability to independently bring the project up from the repository, understand how it works, analyze and document it.