Evolution is an award-winning company, founded in 2006. Across our 20+ sites, we have 13 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casinos in the world.
Evolution Armenia entered the market in 2020 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market.
Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
• Installation, configuration, and maintenance of sound processing equipment
• Studio cabling installation and maintenance
• Design of sound insulation
• Studio sound management
• Selection and setup of microphones
• Follow any reasonable request made by the company that meets the needs of the business
• Unfinished Basic Vocational education in sound engineering or in other related fields
• Professional Working Proficiency in Russian and limited working Proficiency in English
• Experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows etc.
• The ability to work in a team
• High sense of responsibility
• Health insurance;
• Outstanding experience in an international environment;
• Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
• Privilege card;
• Opportunity to use to Bookboon – the world’s largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).
Please, note, that the deadline of applying is November 20, 2023.
For applying, please click the link below: