Evolution is an award-winning company, founded in 2006. Across our 20+ sites, we have 13 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casinos in the world.
Evolution Armenia entered the market in 2020 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market.
Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
Are you looking forward to building a career within an international company? For us it doesn’t matter whether you have some previous work experience, or you are about to take the first step in your career, or even if you wish to combine work and university studies – Evolution is the place for you to start!
As a Game Presenter, you will begin your journey with us in our Evolution Academy, where you will learn the basics of the job, and after shine with your performance in our state-of-the-art broadcasting studio in Yerevan.
You’ll be in the business where personality is a key and in focus – presenting games live on-camera. You’ll welcome players to the game tables and ensure they have a great customer experience, as well as will not forget to ensure that all rules are followed. You’ll also spin the ball, deal the cards and announce the winning results. It’s a little like hosting your own TV game show, except your players aren’t in the studio — they’re playing online on their computers, tablets and smartphones.
The success of Evolution is determined by the quality and commitment of our people. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
- Be the face of our award-winning products;
- Lead the game according to the instructions on the screen;
- Communicate with our product users from around the world.
- Good command of English;
- Positive attitude;
- Responsibility and dedication – towards your work and your colleagues.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Paid on-the-job training in our Academy;
- Paid break time;
- Free English courses;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Flexible work schedule to fit around everyone’s lifestyle;
- Opportunity to gain media and broadcasting experience in state-of-the-art broadcast studio and enhance your language skills;
- Professional and personal development opportunities – internal shadow days, make-up courses and similar;
- Real opportunity for career growth;
- No prior work experience needed;
- Referral bonuses;
- Health insurance;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use Bookboon – the world’s largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.)