Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA Engineer – DataArt
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as – Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”. – We hire people not for a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”. – Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles. – Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
• 3+ years of experience in manual testing of desktop and web applications
• Experience in drafting test documentation (test plans, test cases)
• Solid understanding of the basics of applications testing (types, ways of organizing tests)
• Experience with Scrum
• Good spoken English
Nice to have
• Experience organizing and maintaining testing processes in projects
• Experience managing a team of testers
• Experience of automated testing
• Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, Jmeter etc.)
• Experience working with foreign clients
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title in the subject line( Senior QA Engineer ).
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!