OnGrid is seeking experienced Back-end developers to join our strong team.
We are an international IT company with headquarters in UAE.
The development offices are located in Armenia, UAE and Switzerland.
For more than 5 years our experienced team has been developing web3-products. OnGrid Systems is a system integrator working in the field of decentralized applications.
Our company follows international standards and approaches to the work and development of employees. We work in the Web3 field, the most emerging, interesting, and fast-growing area of IT business. We have assembled a team of highly qualified experts, where there is a synergy effect: each employee empowers the other, achieving greater personal results together.
What to do:
• Designing and prototyping algorithms and microservices in Python.
• Development planning, release management, code reviews.
• Drawing up specifications of interfaces, algorithms, microservices, API.
• Keeping technical documentation, tests, CI support and staging environment up to date.
• Coordination with architect and other departments (frontend, operations).
• Participation in the design process: analysis of TOR, clarification of TOR, assessment of terms and resources, planning together with the PM and the architect.
• Formalization and delegation of tasks, control of the work of subordinates, interviews and code reviews.
• Level: Middle – Middle+
• English: B2
• Experience in commercial development of web applications (in the field of Backend or DevOps): at least 3 years.
• Stack: docker, docker-compose, kubernetes, python, aiohttp, starlette, asyncio, flask, django, celery, rabbitmq, AMQP, REST API, JSON RPC.
• Deep knowledge of the following technologies:
1) Web Servers: (for example, Django, aiohttp, starlette and the like) and the ability to implement the REST API, WS;
2) Linux (Ubuntu server, Debian, CentOS) – package and resource management, administration, troubleshooting;
3) Containerization (docker, docker-compose, kubernetes) as a means of delivering and deploying applications.
• Experience with OpenSource projects, the ability to independently raise the project from the repository, understand how it works, analyze and document it.
• Understanding of blockchain fundamentals.
• Understanding the basic principles of cryptography.
• Top tier projects to work on
• Possibility for relocation
• Business trips abroad
• Modern technology stack
• An international team of professionals
• Career development
• Company contribution to professional growth
• Hybrid work opportunity
• Motivational programs
• Health insurance
• Corporate Online Library
• Social events
• Up to date equipment to choose from
• Comfortable office with modern design
• Market salary + options and bonuses