Swisscontact – the Swiss Foundation for Technical Cooperation – is a leading organisation in international development and
cooperation, operating worldwide since 1959. It is the business-oriented independent foundation for international development
cooperation and is represented in 38 countries with over 1200 employees. Since 1994, Swisscontact has been operating
contributing towards stronger economies and societies in seven developing countries in Eastern Europe. Our core fields of work
include vocational education and training, labour market insertion, sustainable agriculture, tourism, and entrepreneurship
promotion. Swisscontact is looking for an Intervention Manager for an anticipated SDC-funded Sustainable Inclusive Growth in
Mountainous Armenia (SIGMA) project to be based in Yerevan, Armenia.
Monitoring and Results Measurement (MRM) SPECIALIST
Place of work: Yerevan, Armenia
Contract Duration: 2 years (renewable)
Note this role is conditional on Swisscontact securing funding for the project.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the MRM Specialist will be responsible for designing and implementing project monitoring system.
The responsibilities will include measurement of indicators and results at all levels of the impact logic and capturing wider systems
changes, such as copying, and crowding in (AAER framework), developing and maintaining documentation systems in compliance
with the DCED-standard, ensure training of project staff in establishing and managing an MRM system consisting of logframe,
results chains, monitoring plans and data collection tools, and capturing and documenting key relevant learning points though
KCM (Knowledge and Content Management) processes from interventions to inform project steering. The MRM Specialist will
work closely with Swisscontact’s Regional MRM Advisor.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in statistics, business administration, economics, or equivalent education.
- Familiarity with the Market System Development (MSD) approach and DCED Standard.
- At least four-six years of work experience in managing development programs’ monitoring and results measurement systems.
- Self-motivated, possesses a positive outlook, flexible and able to work without close supervision and under pressure.
- Experience in capacity building of project staff in monitoring and results measurement.
- Good analytical skills, good judgment, and accuracy in work. Respect and transparency in dealing with others; and excellent
organisational and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Are you interested in a fascinating job in an international context, and strive for contributing to excellence and making a difference? We offer a challenging
scope of duties and believe strongly in personal responsibility. In view of team composition, applications by female candidates are highly encouraged.
Send a CV (no more than 4 pages) and a cover letter (max. 1 page) in English stating why you are interested in working with Swisscontact as Intervention
Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please write this subject in your e-mail application: Job applicant: MRM SPECIALIST: Sustainable Inclusive Growth in Mountainous Armenia
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Friday 12th August 2022. Interviews will be conducted on rolling basis.